- All members belonging to sketchup texture’s Facebook public Group 3D Challenge, are eligible to take part by registering at the site SketchupTexture Club . Registration is free.
- Any type of software and rendering engine can be used in the competition.
- Only uploaded Works to the site of sketchup texture club are considered as valid. The final renders can only be uploaded to the site.
- The contestants can also upload their "work in progress" inside the group 3D Challenge, facilitating all to admire the work process behind the image accordingly transforming the challenge into a great platform for confrontation and learning for all.
- At the time of uploading your 3d artwork inside the group 3D Challenge, you should specify what rendering engine has been used.
- In case your "work in progress " is published in another group or social network, you must label: SKT 3D challenge arch-viz international render contest.
- Each contestant can render maximum 3 final images.
- Minimum image resolution is 1600 x 900 or 900 x 1600. You are not allowed to upload any image to the site which contains a lower resolution by default.
- Each art work should contain the logo ‘3D CHALLENGE’ that was included in the download.
- The last date for submitting entries is Saturday January 31, 2015 at midnight Italian time.
First prize : 1000 U.S. dollars
Second prize : 500 U.S. dollars
Third prize : 250 U.S. dollars
2 awards (special mention) : 150 U.S. dollars for each one