SketchUp is 3D modeling software for professionals. SketchUp is easy and intuitive, allowing anyone to model in 3D quickly and accurately. Using 3D models, designers can make more informed decisions, communicate project details, and share ideas with colleagues and customers to reach a common goal.
Purchase training tutorial DVD on sketchup 2017. Improve your sketchup skills with this video based sketchup tutorial. The duration of the video is 3:40 Hours.
1. The SketchUp Interface Interface the basics for the Windows Varations in the Mac interface Operate in the SketchUp Walk around in SketchUp The Create camera views Shade the faces Edges The Create shadows and fog Generate the multiple views with the scenes
2. Maneuvered the objects Select objects and move the Scale and the rotate objects the Manipulate the faces Edges and the Advanced selection tools
3. the Drawing in the SketchUp Basic of Line tool Solution: Employing the Line tool for 3D drawing Explosional drawing Application of Eraser tools Application of Rectangle tool Generate rotated rectangles Push and pull the faces into 3D Application of Offset tool for outline formation Draw curved and freehand shapes Generate circles and polygons Produce smooth and soften Edges Application of Follow Me tool 3D text formation
4. Measure and the Label Application of tape measure tool Application of Protractor tool Formation of labels with the text tool Dimensioning Produce cutaways with section plane
5. Stay Organized Group the objects Application of the layers Application of the outliner and entity info
6. Work with Components Demonstration of Component window Creating components Application of 3D the Warehouse Application of component options window Utilization of Interact tool
7. Work with materials – application of materials, edit materials and generate materials
8. Work with Materials on Mac - application of materials, edit materials and generate materials
9. Work with the textures Map textures Interactively Map curved objects Project maps on curved objects Generate a floor plan with bitmap images Draw a structure out of a floor plan
10. Rendering and Animation Apply styles Edit and create styles Export in 2D and 3D Basic animation, conclusion and next steps